Take a tour of YouNoodle
Entrepreneurship Groups | Professional Profiles | Startup Pages | Control Panel | Events | Newsletters | Explore Startups | Explore People | Membership Widget | Event Widget | Startup Indices | Case Studies
A central place to manage your membership, events, competitions, and communications. Everything connects, so wave goodbye to the days of managing 10 different lists and spreadsheets! To get your group running on YouNoodle...
- Embed a video about your group using YouTube or Vimeo.
- Create and send newsletters. They get archived online.
- Discussion board.
Create a page to share your professional and intellectual life.
- Mini bio and a picture.
- Just upload a resume / CV and it gets imported to create a detailed profile in one step.
- Fields are ideal for students and people working in startup communities.
Create a startup page to help attract team members, advisors, investors, and early customers.
- Key information.
- YouNoodle Score.
- News and web activity about the startup is automatically aggregated.
- 'Follow' the startups you want to support, and see others following you.
Control everything going on in your group from one dashboard. No technical skills required. Everything you want to do is just a click away.
- Review and approve membership applications to your community. You can export the latest database anytime.
- Create and manage events.
- Create and send customized Newsletters.
- View statistics on your group. How many connections are you facilitating? How many startups in your group? The answers your sponsors want to hear, all automatically tracked and presented as you use YouNoodle.
Professional tools to manage your events.
- Track RSVPs.
- Comment board for the attendees.
Create and send professional HTML newsletters to your group.
- Table of contents is automatically generated.
- Formatting between sections makes content easy-to-read.
- HTML formatting. Text-only appears if the reader has turned off HTML.
Explore all the startups in your group. Find the hidden gems you didn't even know about.
- Quick link to Follow the startup if you find it interesting.
- Click 'Next' to view another summary.
Warning: this feature may be addictive. :)
Present a selection of your members in your own website. Loads a different selection each time.
- This is a flash widget so it's as easy as embedding a YouTube video. You tell us the desired dimensions and we give you the code to copy and paste.
- Photos link to profiles.
This neat little widget lets you present your next 3 events on your website automatically.
Top YouNoodle startups are profiled with our partners, which means extra visibility! See an example YouNoodle startup story from The Telegraph here.
Stanford's largest entrepreneur club.
The student entrepreneur club at Imperial College London.
The main business plan competition at Stanford. Using YouNoodle this year they received a record number of submissions.
Queen Rania Center for Entrepreneurship
The main entrepreneurship center in Jordan, running a large business plan competition and several other activities.